Nov 30, 2010

Day Two!!!!

HELLO AUDIENCE!!!!  Wow gone a little crazy with the caps locks there.  Anyways, this is day two of my put a new post everyday this week, going strong so far. 

Today in class we talked about the arm and shoulder muscles.  With the arm and shoulder muscle lecture, we got a long list of muscles to put onto our manikins due December 14th, so I'll work on that when i get the chance.  Another thing was that our 3rd shell drawing got extended for another week, which is great cause I had it mostly done.  The only thing I need to do it get the ink on it, which could be a experience for me.  I never did it before, so I could totally f*** it up or come out smelling like roses.  Who knows, gonna have to try it and see.  

Other news, in my Food Technology class I got blinded sided by a paper that is due next week.  It's not too bad because we get to work in groups for the paper, which makes it less stressful.  My others class are going well end of the semester is rapidly, it seems, coming.  Almost seems to like we just started the school year.  Oh well...

Okay I'm getting tired and I still have to finish up some hw before I got to bed.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment