Nov 11, 2010

Reflection of the week of Nov. 8th

Hello all, this is Homer11588.  Today, I've decided to go with my screen name for this post.  It's a little more impersonal than having my real name on here, but I just don't care at this point.

Anyways, we only had one class this week because of Mid-Program Review.  In which, all art and design classes were canceled.  It was sort of a day off, by 'day off' I mean one less class to go to, so I used the time to work on a project that was due tomorrow for different class.  The class we did have this week, we talked about the foot, on about its bone structure and its parts.  After we talked about the structure about the foot, we critiqued our homework drawings. (Well everybody else did, I didn't cause I forgot my shell at home)  Which is deserves a paragraph itself.

The reason why I didn't my shell drawing was that last weekend I had my aunt, who lives in Illinois, came to visit for the weekend.  It would have seemed rude to work on homework when my aunt who drove all the way up here just to see family.  In short, nothing got done.  My plans changed because of this, in which, was to do the drawing back at school before class on Tuesday.  When I got back from home, I was getting ready to the drawing, until I couldn't find my shell.  After tearing my dorm room apart, I called home to see if it was there, which it was, and had to figure out what-to-do.  After talking to the teacher about what happened, she gave me a week to get the drawing done, which would required me to go home and get the shell, which was a pain.  Now that I got my shell, I can do the drawing.   Which leads me to the next paragraph.

Because I don't have a drawing to put on here with this post.  But I'll get docked points for not having a picture every post, I put just a random picture on here. 

YAAYYY!!!!  Eye popping Kitty!!!!
This has nothing to do with on what I said in this post.  It probably won't count, but this whole thing of doing a blog for a drawing class does not sit right with me.  IT'S DRAWING CLASS, not a intro to blogging class, but that is a completely different story.

Anyways,

Till Next Time.... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment