Dec 1, 2010

Day Three: Totally Random

Why... hello... audience?  Like the title says, this post is about anything that is on my mind.  Which isn't much it turns out.  Maybe that is a good thing... wait, I just remember something... Oh yeah, I get to come up with some crazy designs for my shopping cart project.  Which I'm not sure that I mention in a previous post, so I'm going to give a brief description of the project.  Starting right NOW!!! 

Okay, the redesign shopping cart for a big box store, like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc., is for my Human Body and Form class.  We had to make the shopping cart more appealing to people, yet make it practical.  So nothing too crazy... I guess.  


Oh!!!.. Oh!!!.. No Shave November is done!!  I can shave this peach fuzz off, but I won't cause it's cold outside and I can use the little fuzz on my face it keep warm... yeah.  Anyways, I got to make up some more shopping cart concept designs.

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. I did that shopping cart project! Not a fan. But perhaps you can utilize some to the information you learned in life drawing and apply it to the ergonomics of your cart?? Things like arm length and resulting push power could be helpful . . . erm, if nothing else your people drawings for your presentation will look nice!

    ReplyDelete