Dec 9, 2010

Thursday!!! Update

It's Thursday audience!!!!  Some may say thirsty Thursday, but since I don't have hardly any money to go out drinking, it's just another Thursday.  Anyways, I didn't get my shell drawing back from Amy today, so I don't have really anything to talk about for today.  But I was bumming around YouTube today and I found a teaser trail of the new Transformer movie.  Here it is:

ect>

I thought the teaser was epic, but that's me personally.  I know the Transformer movies didn't to well with critics, but its an action packed couple of hours. 

So tomorrow I'll be putting some pictures up on here of we did this week and give a short summary.

Till next time....


I personally like the Transformers movies.  I know that the critics didn't like it, but its just a fun movie to watch.

So I'll another post up tomorrow with a summary of this week in my classes.

Till next time.... I'm tired






No comments:

Post a Comment